WHAT IS CONVEYANCING?Simply put, it is the process of transferring a property from one person to another. Although this may sound simple, the process can be quite involved.
In transferring a property, there is a considerable amount of paperwork to be completed. Searches, enquiries, communication with clients, liaison with real estate agents and finance companies; all are important parts of the process.
CHOOSING A CONVEYANCERBuying or selling a home can be one of the most important investments you will ever make, therefore it is essential that you choose a conveyancer that cares and understands your feelings at this time.
The staff at Crown Conveyancing have the necessary skills, knowledge and experience to safeguard your interests and to ensure that your sale or purchase will run smoothly and efficiently, saving you time and reducing the stress that can be associated with buying or selling a home.
- We arrange for the property title to be searched and investigate any encumbrances such as restrictive covenants, easements, caveats, etc.
- We prepare all necessary documentation for you to sign and attend to the stamping of the land transfer, whether you are settling manuially(paper) or electronically in PEXA
- We liaise with your bank or broker regarding the sale of your property and request the preparation of the Discharge of Mortgage.
- We follow up on all special conditions relating to the offer and acceptance to ensure contract conditions are met within the time frames stipulated in the contract.
- We arrange and attend settlement on your behalf, exchanging documents and disbursing funds in accordance with your instructions.
- We prepare a final settlement statement detailing monies payable by you, or due to you and disbursements made to the relevant authorities.
- And importantly, we'll keep you informed at all times of the progress of settlement.
SERVICE ABOVE ALLToday, we live in a society where good service is often forgotten and customers can be left feeling confused and frustrated. This will not happen when you put your trust in Crown Conveyancing!
We are a small but highly efficient company that takes pride in delivering friendly, personalised service and maintaining a high level of communication to keep you informed at all times.
Buying or selling a home should be a happy and exciting time for you and your family and part of our service is to minimise any stress or concerns that may be associated with your settlement.
NEVER CHOOSE A CONVEYANCER BASED ON PRICE ALONE!Mistakes can be costly, time consuming and stressful, so you should take care when choosing a Conveyancer to handle your property settlement.
With many years experience behind us, we guarantee you efficiency and service you can rely on, leaving you free to focus on other important matters associated with your move.
Over 30 years combined
real estate, banking & conveyancing experience
Crown Conveyancing based in Perth WA, specialises in all aspects of residential and commercial property settlements. We are available to provide information and advice to all home buyers and sellers.
If you are looking to buy, sell or transfer any kind of real estate in Perth or across Western Australia, Crown Conveyancing will provide for all your real estate settlements and conveyancing needs.
Our settlement agents are fully trained in all aspects of the Settlement Agents Act (WA) 1981. We receive thorough ongoing professional development to keep up to date with legislative and statutory requirements. We also conform stringently with all aspects of the Settlement Agents Code of Conduct so that you can be assured of the highest levels of service and attention to detail during the entire property settlement process.
We are extremely proud of our reputation for excellence in service & we do it right the first time, every time.